Return to Compassionate Funeral Care Website

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Steven C. Denegar


WATERFORD - Steven C. Denegar, age 31, passed away unexpectedly on Sunday, January 3, 2016 at home.

He was born on November 24, 1984 in Albany, NY to Michael Snider and Ellen Mapes.   

Steven was a cook at TJ’s CafĂ© in Albany for many years.  Steven loved to cook, and skate boarding, and most importantly, he loved to dance and was a comedian. He was a man with a big heart and a sense of humor that made him friends with all who met him.

Steven is survived by his father; Micheal Snider, mother; Ellen Mapes, grandmother; Carol Snider, and Joan Rubino, uncles; Matthew Mapes (Donna), Richard Mapes (Kelly), Scott Snider, Aunts; Phyllis Hier (Harold), Valerie, and cousins; Amanda, Jason, Katie, Chelsea, Blake, Tonya, and Sasha who he loved spending time with.

He is preceded in death by his grandfathers; Richard Snider, Phillip Mapes and his cousin Christopher. 

A funeral service will be held at 6 pm on Friday, January 8, 2016 at Compassionate Funeral Care, 402 Maple Ave. (Rte 9 and/or Marion Ave.), Saratoga Springs, NY 12866.  Calling hours will be held from 5 pm – 6 pm prior to the service. 

If you wish to express your online condolences or view the Obituary, please visit our website at www.compassionatefuneralcare.com


8 comments:

  1. He definitely did love to spend time with Me, Mandi, Jason, Blake, Tonya, and Sasha. He will be missed, he was so loved, such a great person with the best personality and sense of humor. I will miss him everyday for the rest of my life. RIP Steven, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not related, but i would've taken a bullet for him and i didn't know him that long. It's not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He loved his whole family. Those that knew him from childhood and birth, and those that became his family. He had a large heart! Very sorry for Ellen. I remember the night she brought him home from the hospital. How cramped that small apartment on Garfield St.was bc it was filled with baby stuff. I will grieve for Steven but I will be most hurt for Ellen, as he was her only son...prayers are with you cousin, love Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My condolences to all. May he RIP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family. I will miss seeing him at Donna and Matts house. I'm so glad we all to to spend Christmas eve together. Steven will be greatly missed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My prayers go out to Steve's family.. I knew steve for years, and I worked with him in Plattsburgh for many years. He was kind, and sooo funny. HIs smile was infectious. So sorry to hear of such bad news.. I love you brother.. See you on the other side my dude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete