Return to Compassionate Funeral Care Website

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Deborah Anne, Rafferty


HUDSON FALLS - Deborah Anne, Rafferty, 39 of Hudson Falls, NY  passed away unexpectedly on October 31, 2015 . She was Born on November 17 , 1976 in Troy, New York.

She grew up in Lansingburg, NY and  graduated from Troy High School.  She enjoyed camping and spending time in Lake George. 

Deborah  is survived by her  son Matthew Rafferty (Samantha), daughters, Mia Anthony, Chloe Rafferty, and Meghan Murphy, her companion Richard Murphy, brothers Scott and Greg Rafferty, sisters, Janet Peters, Darlene Meleik, Dawn Watson  and many nieces, nephews and friends.    
She is predeceased by her parents and grandparents.

A funeral service will be held at 6 pm on Saturday November 7th, 2015 at Compassionate Funeral Care, 402 Maple Ave. (Rte 9 and/or Marion Ave.), Saratoga Springs, NY 12866. 

Calling hours will be held from 4pm – 5:45pm on Saturday, November 7th, 2015 prior to the service at the funeral home. 

If you wish to express your online condolences or view the Obituary, please visit our website at www.CompassionateFuneralCare.com


4 comments:

  1. Rest in peace Debbie.Love Aunt Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately my mom has had a stroke so I am on my way to her side.I am sorry Uncle Gary and I won't make it Saturday but I hope to make a difference to one who is hanging on by a thread. Prayers and support are sent all our families way...especially brothers and sisters and children of our sweet Debbie. REST IN PEACE , Love Aunt Marianne and Uncle Gary...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately my mom has had a stroke so I am on my way to her side.I am sorry Uncle Gary and I won't make it Saturday but I hope to make a difference to one who is hanging on by a thread. Prayers and support are sent all our families way...especially brothers and sisters and children of our sweet Debbie. REST IN PEACE , Love Aunt Marianne and Uncle Gary...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mia I am so sorry for your Loss. I loved having you and your Mom as my neighbors. Your Mom's smile radiated Her kind and loving Heart and Soul. Debbie was so very kind and compassionate to me when my son Matthew passed on to become an angel. Mia you are in my prayers and thoughts. I'm still in my house stop by or call me I am here for you. God be with you. With love, Noel 4804545

    ReplyDelete